New York City may be one of the most romantic destinations in the world, which is why it is the perfect city to spend the day with your sweetheart on the most romantic day of the year, Valentine’s Day! Except, the big dilemma remains every year: Where to go? What to do? What would make this year even more special?
For those with an adventurous heart, a bike ride along the Hudson River, Brooklyn Bridge and, of course, Central Park is a classic option to spend the day. With this wonderful warm winter we’ve been having, there is no better way to explore this lovely city has than by bike.
Of course, it is also about the stops, so here we have gathered some of the most popular spots couples visit on this amorous day:
- the 2020 Times Square Valentines Heart, perfect for a selfie
- the American Museum of Natural History’s annual event called “Romance Under the Stars” in its Hayden Planetarium
- Ice Skating at Wollman Rink or Lasker Rink inside Central Park
- Bow Bridge, an iconic proposal spot for many,
- Bethesda Terrace in Central Park, or a meal at the Boathouse overlooking the Lake
- The Empire State Building, for breathtaking views of NYC
As for sweet treats and chocolates to share and gift to your special someone, shops like The Sweet Shop, Li-Lac Chocolates, Mariebelle, M&M’s World, Max Brenner and Hershey’s Chocolate World are great stops for a lively sugar rush!
At Unlimited Biking we equip you with all you’ll need to sweep ‘em off their feet on this very special day, so don’t forget to stop by to grab your ride, or give us a call at 212.749.4444 to book in advance for this sweet day!