Welcome to New York City the city of stars, movies and series! If you are a big fan of cinema and movies this blog post is perfect for you! Let’s go explore together all the famous locations in New York by bike! Do more in less time with Unlimited Biking bikes!
- Home Alone 2 (click here to watch the trailer)
In the movie the little Kevin McCallister is alone and lost in New York while his parents are in Florida. Kevin reserve a room at the Plaza Hotel and visit Central Park.
– Plaza Hotel: 768 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019
– Upper West Side
- Sex and The City (click here to watch the trailer)
This serie is one of the most know series in the world! You can see multiples spots and areas of New York in the serie but also in the movie such as:
– Central Park BoatHouse: Park Drive North, E 72nd St, New York, NY 10021
– Plaza hotel
– Columbus Circle: 848 Columbus Cir, New York, NY 10019
– New York Public Library: 476 5th Ave, New York, NY 10018
- Gossip Girl (click here to watch the trailer)
Gossip Girl is a very famous serie that is filmed in New York City. The story is very focused on young students and their lifes in the city. If you are a fan of this serie you have to come to New York and see all the locations of the serie!
– Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
– Bethesda Fountain
– Palace Hotel: 455 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10022
– Upper East side
– MET Museum: 1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028
- How I met Your Mother (click here to watch the trailer)
“HIMYM” for the huge fan, is taking place in NYC. This serie is very focused on friendship and fun. This serie started in 2005 and ended in 2014!
– MacLaren’s in the serie is actually a real place called McGee’s.
240 W 55th St, New York, NY 10019
– Columbia University: 116th St & Broadway, New York, NY 10027
– Empire state building: 20 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001
– Central Park
– American Natural History Museum: Central Park West & 79th St, New York, NY 10024
– Corner Bistro: 331 W 4th St, New York, NY 10014
- Friends (click here to watch the trailer)
Friends is the most famous series in the world, it started in 1994 and ended in 2004. The series has 10 seasons and 236 episodes!
– Solow Building: West 57th street
– Plaza Hotel
– Bloomingdale’s: 1000 Third Avenue 59th Street and, Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022
– Friends Apartment on 90 Bedford Street at the corner of Grove Street in Greenwich Village
– The Pulitzer Fountain: 764 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019
- Stuart Little (click here to watch the trailer)
Stuart Little is a family comedy created in 1999 based on E. B. White’s novel. This movie is about a small mouse called Stuart. Stuart is not like the regular mouse because he can speak with humans. The film was directed by Rob Minkoff.
– Central Park Conservatory Water: E 72nd St, New York, NY 10021
- King Kong (click here to watch the trailer)
King Kong is a giant gorilla monster. He appeared for the first time in 1933. Another remake of the original, was released in 2005 by filmmaker Peter Jackson.
– Empire State Building
- Ghostbuster (click here to watch the trailer)
Ghostbusters is a supernatural comedy from 1984, directed and produced by Ivan Reitman. It stars Bill Murray, as quirky parapsychologists who are launching a ghost hunting business in New York. Sigourney Weaver and Rick Moranis are in the film and appear as co-stars. Ghostbusters was released on June 8, 1984 and received very good reviews. He has brought in more than $ 300 million worldwide.
– Ghostbusters Firehouse: 4, N Moore St, New York, NY 10013
– Tavern on the green: Central Park West & 67th Street, New York, NY 10023
– Columbus Circle
– New York Public Library
– Rockefeller Center: 45 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10111
- Night at the museum (click here to watch the trailer)
Night at the Museum is a 2006 fantasy comedy directed by Shawn Levy and based on the 1993 children’s book of the same name. The film stars Ben Stiller as night watchman at the American Museum of Natural History in New York and discover that statutes and other animals on display become animated at night thanks to a magic Egyptian artifact. The film reported more than 600 million dollars.
– American Natural History Museum
- Avengers (click here to watch the trailer)
The Avengers is a superhero movie based on the Marvel Comics superhero team produced by Marvel Studios. The film was written and directed by Joss Whedon. In the film, the director of the S.H.I.E.L.D., recruits Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk and Thor to form a team that must prevent Loki, to destroy the Earth. The marvel films are very popular and bring back hundreds of millions of dollars every year. You will find below more places where the film was shot in New York.
– Central Park Reservoir
– Bethesda Fountain
– Grand Central: 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017
- Captain America first avenger (click here to watch the trailer)
– Time Square: Manhattan, NY 10036
- Ocean 8 (click here to watch the trailer)
Directed by Gary Ross in 2018 the film is both a continuation and a spin-off of Steven Soderbergh’s trilogy Ocean. The film follows a group of women planning a robbery at MET GALA.
– Plaza Hotel
– MET Museum
- Spider Man (click here to watch the trailer)
An American superhero movie directed in 2002 by Sam Raimi, based on the character of Marvel Comics Spider-Man. Peter Parker is a high school student living in New York, leading a double life as a superhero. This super hero is world famous thanks to the city of New York which allows the hero to become the emblem of the city against criminals. Find all the locations and spots below:
– Columbia University
– Staten Island Ferry: 4 South St, New York, NY 10004
– Flatiron Building: 175 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010
– Rockefeller Center
– Time Square
Book your bike rental now on our website: Click here!
56 W 56th St, New York, NY 10019
#unlimitedbiking #bike #sport #centralpark #newyork #usa #experience #tour #sightseeing #town #electricbike #biking #landscape #view #fast #electricity #ebikes #city #bicycle #amazing #biketour #movie #film #serie #friends #spiderman #avenger #captainamerica #MET #museum #location #spot #kingkong #ghostbuster #gossipgirl #homealone #sexandthecity #howImetyourmother