Welcome to the Big Apple (or at least some time soon in the near future)! As you plan your New York vacation, you will not want to miss out on seeing the iconic landmarks that appear in our favorite shows and movies. The best part, bikes are the BEST way to visit each of these famous spots across New York–and you would hate to miss even just one!
Here is a full list of all of the landmarks in New York that shine on the Big Screen.
HOME ALONE 2 (click here to watch the trailer)
Just in time for the Holidays, explore where Kevin McCallister gets lost in New York while his parents enjoyed the sunshine state.
SEX AND THE CITY (click here to watch the trailer)
Are you Miranda or a Carrie? We’ll let you decide as you experience the never-ending iconic spots around the city.
- Central Park Boat House: Park Drive North, E 72nd St, New York, NY 10021
- Plaza Hotel: 768 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019
- Columbus Circle: 848 Columbus Cir, New York, NY 10019
- New York Public Library: 476 5th Ave, New York, NY 10018
GOSSIP GIRL (click here to watch the trailer)
Gossip Girl here ready to give you the 411 on only the hottest spots in town. We’ll be sure to see you on the steps of the Met. XOXO (Dan Humphry)
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Bethesda Fountain
- Palace Hotel: 455 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10022
- Upper Eastside
- MET Museum: 1000 5th Ave, New York, NY 10028
HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER (click here to watch the trailer)
Grab your group of friends and experience New York like your favorite crew of “HIMYM” with these famous spots around New York:
- MacLaren’s in the series is actually a real place called McGee’s.
- 240 W 55th St, New York, NY 10019
- Columbia University: 116th St & Broadway, New York, NY 10027
- Empire State Building: 20 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001
- Central Park
- American Natural History Museum: Central Park West & 79th St, New York, NY 10024
- Corner Bistro: 331 W 4th St, New York, NY 10014
FRIENDS (click here to watch the trailer)
Now talk about a group of Friends! With 236 episodes, you are bound to run into one landmark you’ve seen from the show. Grab a sandwich like Joey and let’s go get a cup of coffee with Rachel.
- Solow Building: West 57th street
- Plaza Hotel
- Bloomingdale’s: 1000 Third Avenue 59th Street and, Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10022
- Friends Apartment on 90 Bedford Street at the corner of Grove Street in Greenwich Village
- The Pulitzer Fountain: 764 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019
STUART LITTLE (click here to watch the trailer)
We know you see lots of little critters roaming around New York, but there is none other like Stuart Little! Grab the family and head on over to see where your favorite mouse enjoyed his time in New York.
- Central Park Conservatory Water: E 72nd St, New York, NY 10021
KING KONG (click here to watch the trailer)
He is a hard one to miss! This gigantic gorilla took over the city and our hearts. If you are a movie buff, the Empire State Building is just one you can’t miss out on.
- Empire State Building
GHOSTBUSTERS (click here to watch the trailer)
Let’s get spooky! Ghostbusters is a classic with countless landmarks across New York. Will you keep us posted if you see any ghosts at these famous spots?
- Ghostbusters Firehouse: 4, N Moore St, New York, NY 10013
- Tavern on the green: Central Park West & 67th Street, New York, NY 10023
- Columbus Circle
- New York Public Library
- Rockefeller Center: 45 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10111
NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM (click here to watch the trailer)
We know, this could seem obvious–but it still needs to be called out! Make sure to stop by the American Natural History Museum where everything still comes to life no matter the time of fay.
AVENGERS (click here to watch the trailer)
The team is back together! Discover the iconic spots where Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, and Thor protect our precious Earth from Loki.
- Central Park Reservoir
- Bethesda Fountain
- Grand Central: 89 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017
CAPTAIN AMERICA FIRST AVENGER (click here to watch the trailer)
You won’t want to miss the rush of Time Square. Fair warning: Don’t be confused by the many Captain America’s you may see between the bright lights and Hulk costumes.
- Time Square: Manhattan, NY 10036
OCEAN 8 (click here to watch the trailer)
Directed by Gary Ross in 2018 the film is both a continuation and a spin-off of Steven Soderbergh’s trilogy Ocean. The film follows a group of women planning a robbery at MET GALA.
- – Plaza Hotel
- – MET Museum
SPIDER MAN (click here to watch the trailer)
An American superhero movie directed in 2002 by Sam Raimi, based on the character of Marvel Comics Spider-Man. Peter Parker is a high school student living in New York, leading a double life as a superhero. This super hero is world famous thanks to the city of New York which allows the hero to become the emblem of the city against criminals. Find all the locations and spots below:
- – Columbia University
- Staten Island Ferry: 4 South St, New York, NY 10004
- Flatiron Building: 175 5th Ave, New York, NY 10010
- Rockefeller Center
- Time Square
Book your bike rental now on our website: Click here!
56 W 56th St, New York, NY 10019
#unlimitedbiking #bike #sport #centralpark #newyork #usa #experience #tour #sightseeing #town #electricbike #biking #landscape #view #fast #electricity #ebikes #city #bicycle #amazing #biketour #movie #film #serie #friends #spiderman #avenger #captainamerica #MET #museum #location #spot #kingkong #ghostbuster #gossipgirl #homealone #sexandthecity #howImetyourmother