Take a scenic ride through New York, Washington D.C. or San Francisco and visit the iconic sites. We can create an experience that is perfect for you and your party. If you are looking for a relaxed tour for seniors, seeking an adventure, casually visiting friends and family or enjoying a simply city sightseeing trip- we have it! From guided walking tours, to regular rentals, boosted electric bikes or guided bike tours, we have it all and can customize the experience toward your needs. Large groups are welcome!
Taking a vacation from your everyday life is always an amazing idea. Join us and experience the city you are traveling to in the best way possible, by bike!
Tell us about your group
Get a call back
Ideas For Your Group
No matter if your group is small or large, you are looking for a themed tour, a unique adventure, planning an event or simple sightseeing, we will customize towards your groups needs!
On Site Manager
We do not only support you during the planning process, we will take the work off your shoulders the day off. Don't worry, relax and enjoy your experience!
Multilingual Licensed Tour Guides
Our experienced guides will add the value you are looking for to your experience! Many questions welcome for them to show off their knowledge.
Best Bikes in Town
To ensure quality, safety and be able to cater all ages and heights.
Why Unlimited Biking
- We only offer top of the line, well maintained Cannondale bikes for men, women and children to ensure not only quality, but safety!
- Our prices are unmatched with a flexibility to cancel your group until only 14 days prior to the experience.
- Enjoy custom bike experiences with tailored routes meeting your groups needs and the option to deliver the bikes to you.
- From multiple stores located in New York, San Francisco and Washington D.C. we are running rentals and tours 365 days a year.
- All our biking activities are already inclusive of the equipment needed such as the helmets, locks, baskets/bike bags.
- In the event of inclement weather conditions, the group will have the option to reschedule to a new date during the season of the event or opt for a full refund.
- In the event of cancellation by the group 14 days prior to the scheduled event date, a full refund is available.
- In the event of cancellation by the group within 14 days prior to the scheduled event date, a 100% cancellation fee applies.
What is considered a 'group'?
To receive special groups pricing a group is considered 15 guests or more. However, we are happy to welcome also small group sized for private adventures!
What is the guide to guest ratio?
Depending on the final group size, 1 guide per maximum 15 guests.
What languages are available?
Our guides speak: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Mandarin. Let us know if your groups language is not listed here and we are happy to source guides specially for you.
How do I know if my date is available?
Reach out to us to check on your set or tentative dates so we can pencil you in.
What are your COVID measurements?
What we do:
- Limit a maximum number of guests for set up at the same time
- Tours are limited to 10 riders (or less) per small group
- Disinfection station in each store for riders, bikes, employees and equipment
- Employees are required to wear masks and gloves
- Disinfect bikes before and after each ride
- Keep a 6 feet distance
What we ask our guests to do:
- Allow time for staggered arrival of maximum number of guests allowed
- Wear masks or nose and mouth cover (at least)
- Keep the needed distance to other riders in small groups
- Avoid taking group pictures