2 Hours, 4 Hours, Day Pass, Long Term Rental
Central Park Road Bike Rentals
Avid rider? Take one of our premier road bikes on a ride around Central Park. With 10km, or 6.1 miles of bike path, Central Park is one of New York’s most iconic sites.
All equipment is maintained in-house by professional mechanics. Our customer service staff can answer your questions about which type and size of bike is best for your needs. We’re more than happy to share some tips on good trails, scenic routes, best places to eat, and other cycling information – just ask!
Unlimited Biking will arm you with all you need for your adventure, including a helmet, a color-coded map and a bike lock, all free of charge – you supply the need to explore.
There is no better way to get up close and personal with all the great sites of NYC while getting a great ride in!
What is included
- Baskets/Bike Bags
- Illustrated Maps
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Road side assistance available should you run into any issues with your bike during your rental.
- Pick up and drop off from any of our store locations.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.