2 Hours, 4 Hours, Day Pass, Long Term!
Central Park Tandem Bike Rentals
Double the trouble! Experience Central Park as a duo – with over 47 miles of paths traversing 843 acres, Central Park provides an excellent ride for both experienced and casual bike riders. Not only can you take advantage of the endless paths, but you can also take in the art, architecture, and history that makes Central Park so unique. Located in the heart of Manhattan in New York City, Central Park is an oasis inside one of the largest cities in the world.
If you decide to explore the park on your own, Unlimited Biking will arm you with all you need for your adventure. We supply a helmet, a color coded map, a basket, and a bike lock, all free of charge – you supply the need to explore.
We offer bikes for everyone, including eBikes, Kids Bikes and Tandems. Additionally, we have baby seats and baby trailers available for families. We offer everything you need to make your exploration of Central Park successful and memorable. Additionally, our knowledgeable staff can provide you with specific routes based on your personal needs and desires.
Why Unlimited Biking for Bike Rentals?
We only offer top of the line, well maintained Cannondale bikes for men, women and children.
Our prices are unmatched.
We offer group discounts based on the number of people renting. We also offer private, custom bike experiences.
We have multiple stores located all around Manhattan for one way biking- pick up and drop off at any of our locations.
What is included
- Baskets/Bike Bags
- Illustrated Maps
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Road side assistance available should you run into any issues with your bike during your rental.
- Pick up and drop off from any of our store locations.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.