Day Pass (Open-Close)
Golden Gate Bridge eBike Rentals
Need a little boost? Explore the Golden Gate Bridge and San Francisco’s hills with the best way to get around – on an eBike!
Pick up your bike at our Fisherman’s Wharf location, and then ride along the Marina District, past Fort Mason, Chrissy Fields, the Golden Gate Bridge, and into Sausalito. Enjoy a relaxing lunch before riding the ferry back!
Unlimited Biking provides an excellent ride for any rider looking to boost their ride with our Cannondale eBike Rentals, and supply everything you need for your adventure! We supply a helmet and a bike lock, free of charge – you just supply the need to explore!
We also offer private, custom bike tours. Email or call us if you are interested in a custom experience so we can detail what we can provide you.
What is included
- Baskets/Bike Bags
- Illustrated Maps
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Road side assistance available should you run into any issues with your bike during your rental.
- Pick up and drop off from any of our store locations.
- Please note, all riders must be 16+ to ride an eBike
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering if they are not fully vaccinated.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.