2 Hours, 4 Hours, DayPass
Golden Gate Park eBike Rentals
Explore San Francisco’s famous Golden Gate Park, with tons of sights and landmarks along with its beautiful bike paths – or see both the Park and the Golden Gate Bridge on one amazing, mostly flat 9-mile electric bike ride! Unlimited Biking will arm you with all you need for your adventure – a helmet, a map, a bike bag/basket, and a bike lock, all free of charge – you just supply the need to explore! These pedal assist bikes will do a majority of the work for you so you can see more, with less work!
Visit all of the highlights of the park including Stow Lake Boathouse, Academy of the Sciences, de Young Museum, Conservatory of Flowers, Botanical Garden, Rose Garden, Dutch Windmill and more!
Golden Gate Park has a paved trail of around 4-miles from one end of the park to the other! After your ride, you can return back to our shop, or head towards the Golden Gate Bridge. Bikes can be returned at any of our locations.
Why Unlimited Biking for Bike Rentals?
We only offer top of the line, well maintained Cannondale bikes for men, women and children.
Our prices are unmatched.
We offer group discounts based on the number of people renting. We also offer private, custom bike experiences.
What is included
- Baskets/Bike Bags
- Illustrated Maps
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Road side assistance available should you run into any issues with your bike during your rental.
- Pick up and drop off from any of our store locations.
- Please note, you must be 16+ to ride an electric bike
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering if they are not fully vaccinated.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.
San Francisco Bike Rentals
Starting at $16 | All Ages | Up to One Month Rental!
San Francisco Road Bike Rentals
Starting at $40 | All Ages | Up to One Month Rental!
San Francisco Tandem Bike Rentals
Starting at $32 | All Ages | Up to One Month Rental!