Golden Gate Park Rollerblade Rentals
Explore San Francisco’s famous Golden Gate Park, with tons of sights and landmarks along the way, by using rollerblades! Unlimited Biking will arm you with all you need for your adventure – helmets, maps, and padding all included– you just supply the need to explore!
Visit all of the highlights of the park including Stow Lake Boathouse, Academy of the Sciences, de Young Museum, Conservatory of Flowers, Botanical Garden, Rose Garden, Dutch Windmill and more!
Golden Gate Park has a paved trail of around 4-miles from one end of the park to the other that is all relatively flat! Rollerblades can be returned to any of our store locations.
Rollerblades are available for pick up from our location right on Fisherman’s Wharf, at 1792 Haight Street
What is included
- Illustrated Maps
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given rollerblades without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Road side assistance available should you run into any issues with your bike during your rental.
- Pick up and drop off from any of our store locations.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering if they are not fully vaccinated.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.