2 Hours, 4 Hours, DayPass or Long term!
Harlem Tandem Bike Rentals
Why Unlimited Biking
Pick Up / Drop Off
Pick up from one convenient location and return at any of our other locations for easy one-way biking!
Free Basket, Helmet, Lock, Map
Helmets, locks, baskets, and illustrated maps included with every rental for free!
"Got a problem" Assistance
Run into any issues during your ride? Contact us, and our experienced team will help you with your equipment should you run into problems!
Best Bikes In Town
All of our bikes are Cannondale - one of the best bike companies in the world!
Party of two? Tandem biking is a fun and unique way to see Manhattan. Experience the architectural, historical and cultural beauty of neighborhoods and landmarks around Harlem and more. Pick your bike up from our location right across from Central Park and take a ride full of culture and change.
Unlimited Biking presents variety of high-quality Cannondale bikes: comfort, hybrid, tandem (for two people), a variety of kids’ bikes, baby seats and children’s trailers. Our team members are pleased to offer recommendations of specific routes, must-see attractions, and special eatery options. We have everything you need for an all day adventure : a map, a helmet, a chain-lock and a basket for your convenience, all free with your rental!
Why Unlimited Biking for Bike Rentals?
We only offer top of the line, well maintained Cannondale bikes for men, women and children.
Our prices are unmatched.
We offer group discounts based on the number of people renting. We also offer private, custom bike experiences.
We have multiple stores located all around Manhattan for one way biking- pick up and drop off at any of our locations.
What is included
- Baskets/Bike Bags
- Illustrated Maps
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Road side assistance available should you run into any issues with your bike during your rental.
- Pick up and drop off from any of our store locations.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.