NYC Rollerblade Rentals
Why Unlimited Biking
Pick Up / Drop Off
Pick up from one convenient location and return at any of our other locations for easy one-way biking!
Free Basket, Helmet, Lock, Map
Helmets, locks, baskets, and illustrated maps included with every rental for free!
"Got a problem" Assistance
Run into any issues during your ride? Contact us, and our experienced team will help you with your equipment should you run into problems!
Best Bikes In Town
All of our bikes are Cannondale - one of the best bike companies in the world!
We have blades and skates to accommodate riders of any foot size, and we include helmets and another protective padding free of charge!
Central Park is a magnificent 843-acre green space surrounded by one of the largest and most vibrant locales in the world – New York City. You will be able to glide through the various meadows and hills, glance into the woods and gardens, staring at the city across every angle of the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, and if time allows, maybe even stop for a short while at the Met or the American Museum of Natural History to take advantage of the cultural side of the Park.
Indeed, the various routes that we suggest are accessible through rollerblades and are custom to fit your sightseeing preferences. Just pick one and let the natural beauty of Central Park take you away from the city for a while into a peaceful and quiet escapade.
Rollerblades are available for pick up from our any of our store locations around Central Park, Hudson River, Brooklyn Bridge, and Harlem!
What is included
- Illustrated Maps
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given rollerblades without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Road side assistance available should you run into any issues with your bike during your rental.
- Pick up and drop off from any of our store locations.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.