San Francisco Rollerblade Rentals
We have blades and skates to accommodate riders of any foot size, and we include helmets and another protective padding free of charge!
Indeed, the various routes that we suggest are accessible through rollerblades and are custom to fit your sightseeing preferences. Just pick one and let the natural beauty of San Francisco take you away from the city for a while into a peaceful and quiet escapade. Ride along Fort Mason, Crissy Fields, maybe even past the Golden Gate Bridge into Sausalito!
Rollerblades are available for pick up from our location right on Fisherman’s Wharf, at 887 Beach Street.
What is included
- Illustrated Maps
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given rollerblades without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Road side assistance available should you run into any issues with your bike during your rental.
- Pick up and drop off from any of our store locations.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering if they are not fully vaccinated.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.