2 Hours, 4 Hours, DayPass
Sanibel Island eBike Rentals
Pedal less and see more! With over 25 miles of bike trails, Sanibel Island is the perfect place to explore by ebike! Unlimited Biking will arm you with all you need for your adventure. We supply a helmet, a color coded map, and a bike lock, all free of charge – you just supply the need to explore!
Sanibel is the barrier island off the Gulf Coast from For Myers, and famous for its beaches. Visit the lighthouse, stop at the Shell Museum and cruise along Bowman’s Beach.
We offer bikes for everyone, including eBikes, Kids Bikes and Tandems. Additionally, we have baby seats and baby trailers available for families looking to take a ride together. We offer everything you need to make your exploration of Central Park successful and memorable. Additionally, our knowledgeable staff can provide you with specific routes based on your personal needs and desires.
Why Unlimited Biking for Bike Rentals?
We only offer top of the line, well maintained Cannondale bikes for men, women and children.
Our prices are unmatched.
We offer group discounts based on the number of people renting. We also offer private, custom bike experiences.
Dress appropriately for the weather and don’t forget your camera!
What is included
- Baskets/Bike Bags
- Illustrated Maps
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Road side assistance available should you run into any issues with your bike during your rental.
- Pick up and drop off from any of our store locations.
- Please note you need to be 16+ to ride an electric bike.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.