2 Hours, 4 Hours, DayPass
Santa Monica Electric Bike Rentals
Why Unlimited Biking
Pick Up / Drop Off
Pick up from one convenient location and return at any of our other locations for easy one-way biking!
Free Basket, Helmet, Lock, Map
Helmets, locks, baskets, and illustrated maps included with every rental for free!
"Got a problem" Assistance
Run into any issues during your ride? Contact us, and our experienced team will help you with your equipment should you run into problems!
Best Bikes In Town
All of our bikes are Cannondale - one of the best bike companies in the world!
Enjoy the best of West Los Angeles with this self-guided electric bike ride that begins in Santa Monica near the famous Santa Monica Pier! Our pedal assist, Cannondale Electric bikes are perfect for riders looking for an extra boost. Feel the ocean breeze as you zip through Marina del Rey, take a photo opportunity at Muscle Beach and the Venice Canals, and experience the famous Art Walls. Santa Monica has a rich cultural history and stunning scenery.
Guests must be 16+ to ride an electric bike! For safety reasons, we are unable to attach trailers or tag-a-longs to ebikes.
WHAT YOU'LL SEE
- Start in Santa Monica by the the Santa Monica Pier and ride along the beach path
- Visit the historic Venice Canals, a historic district within the residential Venice suburb
- Ride through Marina del Rey, take pictures with the Art Walls and explore Muscle Beach
- This 7-8 mile tour will give you some of the best California Coast views
What is included
- Baskets/Bike Bags
- Illustrated Maps
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Road side assistance available should you run into any issues with your bike during your rental.
- Pick up and drop off from any of our store locations.
- Please note, you must be 16+ to ride an electric bike
Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance from the date of departure to avoid cancellation fees.