Best of Miami Beach Electric Bike Tour
Explore Miami the best way possible – by ebike! Ride through all three historical districts and see the best that Miami has to offer in this two hour guided bike tour. In this beautiful bike-friendly city, you can feel the ambience of Ocean Drive and Espanola Way district, which define the rich culture and history that make up South Beach.
About this activity
- Duration 2 hours
- Availability Starting time: 10:00 AM
- Languages English
- Departure Point 850 Washington Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before starts
- Explore Ocean Drive, one of the most famous strips of South Beach Miami
- Learn about the history of Versace and his influence on the city
- Snap pictures with the beautiful, pastel Art Deco buildings built back in the 30’s!
- Ride down Espanola Way district, Holocaust Memorial, and the Botanical Garden
- Get a boost! Use an electric bike for your tour and get around with more speed.
Explore Miami the best way possible – by eBike! Please note: You must be at least 16 to ride an electric bike. There will be individuals riding standard, non-electric bikes on this tour.
Our ebikes are pedal assist, so you will still be riding, but you will get more speed for your effort. Beginning at our location on Washington Avenue, this two hour guided tour will take you along Ocean Drive and Espanola Way. Our licensed tour guides will give you plenty of photograph opportunities in the Botanical Garden, the Holocaust Memorial, and at South Pointe Pier! Learn about South Beach’s storied history from Versace’s influence to the Art Deco buildings of the early 1900’s. This tour is a leisurely ride through the gorgeous Miami Beach scenery.
Our tour guides will provide valuable insight to Miami Beach’s most famous sights and the best hidden secrets. Learn while you explore like a local.
- Licensed tour guide
- eBike rental
- Basket/bike bag
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start time at Unlimited Biking – 850 Washington Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33139
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own
- For safety reasons, we do not allow children’s attachments like trailers and tag-a-longs on tours or eBikes.
- All guests need to be 16+ to ride an electrical vehicle
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.