Best of New York eBike Tour
Explore the Manhattan Island of New York City on this comprehensive three hour guided electric bike tour that takes you from Harlem, all the way down the Brooklyn Bridge, riding through iconic sites such as Central Park and the Hudson River Parkway. Start and end locations are different on this tour!
About this activity
- Duration 3 hours
- Availability Starting time: 11:00 AM
- Languages English
- Departure Point 111 W 110th St, New York, NY 10026
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before starts
- Cycle between Upper and Lower Manhattan on a guided bike tour
- See more of Manhattan’s sights in less time when you travel by bike
- Enjoy plenty of stops to take photos and learn about NYC history
- See landmarks such as Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, and the Hudson River
New York City arguably has more great sights per mile than anywhere else in the world, so why not make the absolute most of it with a 3-hour bike adventure through the city that never sleeps? Your guide, a highly rated, professionally licensed New York City tour guide, will shepherd you through the city, taking you on the most exciting bike ride of your life. Starting in midtown, the tour stops by Lincoln Center, Times Square, the Highline, and more, ending downtown at the the historic neighborhood just along the Brooklyn Bridge.
There’s so much to see in New York — far too much to see on foot alone. Let our tour guides give you a unique perspective of the city, combining excitement, adventure, and education to form an unforgettable 3 hours. This tour of the city allows you to both see attractions and neighborhoods you want to see and stretch your legs, getting a good, healthy workout. But don’t worry, this isn’t a race! Our tour is designed to be leisurely and allows you to enjoy the city, not race through it without seeing a single sight.
Some of the beautiful parts of the city you’ll get to see include:
Central Park, where the busy city meets the serene, expansive garden.
The bustling Times Square
Herald Square, home of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
The modern and magnificent Highline
The Hudson River, all the way down to Battery Park
- Bike tour with licensed New York City tour guide
- eBike Rental
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
Prepare for the activity
Unlimited Biking – 111 W 110th St New York, NY 10026
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 15 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.