Best of San Francisco eBike Tour
Explore the quaint neighborhoods of San Francisco with this scenic 4 hour guided electric bike tour. Starting from Ghirardelli Square, the tour will ride past Hayes Valley, Alamo Square, Golden Gate Park, Haight-Ashbury, the Mission and more!
About this activity
- Duration 4 hours
- Availability Starting time: 9:30AM
- Languages English
- Departure Point 887 Beach Street San Francisco, CA 94109
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before starts
Depart at our store located in Ghirardelli Square
Pass Hayes Valley, a favorite among locals with boutique shops and cafes
Visit Alamo Square, home to the Painted Ladies and one of the most iconic views in the city
Stop for a break in Haight-Asbury, the famous 1960’s hippie hangout and former home to the Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, and more
Cycle the Panhandle of Golden Gate Park, boasting redwood, cypress, and pine trees
Pass by the Mission, a dynamic neighborhood with Latino roots and an abundance of historic murals
San Francisco is famous for its scenic beauty and cultural attractions, with iconic landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge. A “must-do” while visiting the foggy city is biking the bridge into sunny Sausalito and taking the ferry back to Fisherman’s Wharf.
This guided tour takes about 4 hours, including various stops near essential attractions while our guides provide in-depth narration and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour. The tour begins at our Ghirardelli Square location right at Fisherman’s Wharf and takes guests into some of the most historically interesting spots of San Francisco, including the Mission, Golden Gate Park, Haight-Ashbury, and Alamo Square.
- Bike tour with licensed tour guide
- eBike Rental
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
Prepare for the activity
Unlimited Biking – 887 Beach Street San Francisco, CA 94109
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Guests must be over 16+ to ride an eBike
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 15 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.