Capital Sites Bike Tour
Explore Washington DC’s iconic landmarks by riding all along the National Mall and Tidal Basin on this three hour guided bike tour. Visit the White House, U.S. Capitol, Supreme Court, Library of Congress, Pennsylvania Avenue, Smithsonian Museums, WWII Memorial, Washington Monument, Veteran’s Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and more!
About this activity
- Duration 3 hours
- Availability Starting time: 10:30AM
- Languages English
- Departure Point 955 L'Enfant Plaza SW Washington DC 20024
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before starts
Ride along the entire length of the National Mall and circle the Tidal Basin
Stop along must-see sights like the U.S. Capitol, Supreme Court, Smithsonian Museums
Visit the Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Take in your reflection in the reflecting pool at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial
Learn about interesting exhibits, local events, and practical touring tips from your guide
There is so much to see when visiting the US Capital, Washington D.C, with its countless monuments, memorials and museums! Ride with history and experience the nation’s rich culture by bike and learn about the major sites around the National Mall and Capitol Hill.
This guided tour takes about 3 hours, including various stops near essential attractions while our guides provide in-depth narration and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour.
Core differences between the Capital Sites Bike Tour and Monuments and Memorials Bike Tour:
The Capital Sites Bike Tour will take guests to the Capitol Building (east and west side), Supreme Court, Library of Congress, and Pennsylvania Avenue, which are not on the Monuments and Memorials Bike Tour. The Monuments & Memorials Bike Tour will take guests to the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, FDR Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial, which are not visited by the Capital Sites Bike Tour.
- Bike tour with licensed tour guide
- Bike Rental
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
Prepare for the activity
Unlimited Biking – 955 L’Enfant Plaza SW Washington DC 20024
Please Note: We are on the upper level of L’Enfant Plaza, across the street from US Postal Service Headquarters at 475 L’Enfant Plaza, directly behind the new Spy Museum and adjacent to the L’Enfant Hilton Hotel.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 8 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.