Monumental Electric Bike Tour
Explore Washington DC’s iconic landmarks by riding all along the National Mall and Tidal Basin on this three hour guided bike tour on an electric bike. Visit the White House, Washington Monument, WWII Memorial, Veteran’s Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, new Martin Luther King Junior Memorial and more!
Start location: 998 Maine Avenue Washington DC, 20024
About this activity
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Availability Starting time: 6:30PM
- Languages English
- Departure Point 998 Maine Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before starts
Ride the entire length of the National Mall and circle the Tidal Basin
Stop along must-see sights like the White House, Jefferson Memorial and Korean War Veteran’s Memorial
Visit the Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Take in your reflection in the reflecting pool at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial
Discover the FDR memorials and the new Martin Luther King Jr Memorial
There is so much to see when visiting the US Capital, Washington D.C, with its countless monuments, memorials and museums! The best way to see everything is with a guided eBike ride along the entire National Mall and Tidal Basin. You’ll hear about the history, lore and latest happenings around D.C. all while pedaling less on our motorized pedal assisted bikes!
This guided tour takes about 3.5 hours, including various stops near essential attractions while our guides provide in-depth narration and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, given road closures in Washington DC and blocked off roads, the following stops will not be made:
Supreme Court, East Side of the Capitol, Liberty of Congress and Union Station.
Instead, the tour will stop at:
Dwight D Eisenhower Memorial (Just opened!)
Dr. MLK Jr. Memorial (includes a view of the Tidal Basin)
- Bike tour with licensed tour guide
- eBike Rental
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
Prepare for the activity
Unlimited Biking – 998 Maine Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Guests must be 16+ to ride an eBike
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 15 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering if they are not fully vaccinated.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.