Monuments at Night Bike Tour
Explore Washington DC’s iconic landmarks by riding all along the National Mall and Tidal Basin on this three hour guided bike tour as the sun is slowly coming down. Visit the FDR Memorials, WWII Memorial, Washington Monument, Veteran’s Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, new Martin Luther King Junior Memorial, White House and more!
Start location: 998 Maine Avenue Washington DC, 20024
About this activity
- Duration 3 hours
- Availability Starting time: 6:30PM
- Languages English
- Departure Point 998 Maine Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before starts
Ride the entire length of the National Mall and circle the Tidal Basin
Stop along must-see sights like the White House, Korean War Veteran’s Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial
Visit the Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Take in your reflection in the reflecting pool at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial
Discover the FDR memorials and the new Martin Luther King Jr Memorial
There is so much to see when visiting the US Capital, Washington D.C, with its countless monuments, memorials and museums! Ride with history and experience the nation’s rich culture by bike and learn about the major sites around the National Mall and Tidal Basin.
This guided tour takes about 3 hours, including various stops near essential attractions while our guides provide in-depth narration and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour.
- Bike tour with licensed tour guide
- Bike Rental
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
Prepare for the activity
Unlimited Biking – 998 Maine Ave SW, Washington, DC 20024
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 15 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.