New York Highlights Bike Tour
Explore the Manhattan Island of New York City on this comprehensive three hour guided bike tour that takes you from near the Brooklyn Bridge and up the Hudson Greenway, riding through iconic sites such as the Highline and Chinatown.
About this activity
- Duration 3 hours
- Availability Starting time: 11:00 AM
- Languages English
- Departure Point 79 Chambers Street New York, NY 10007
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before starts
- Cycle between Lower and Upper Manhattan on a guided bike tour
- See more of Manhattan’s sights in less time when you travel by bike
- Enjoy plenty of stops to take photos and learn about NYC history
- See landmarks such as Brooklyn Bridge, Little Italy, and the Hudson River
New York City arguably has more great sights per mile than anywhere else in the world, so why not make the absolute most of it with a 3-hour, 9-mile bike adventure through the city that never sleeps? Your guide, a highly-rated, professionally-licensed New York City tour guide, will take you on one of the most exciting rides of your life. Starting right by the Brooklyn Bridge on the Manhattan side, the tour takes you to Battery Park, Little Italy, and Chinatown before riding up to Washington Square Park. From there, our guide will take you along the Hudson Greenway. See where Sully Sullendberger famously landed a plane on the Hudson. You will view the newly constructed Vessel and Highline!
There is so much to see in Manhattan. Let our tour guides give you a unique perspective of the city, combining excitement with education and adventure to form an unforgettable three hours. This tour of the city allows you to both see attractions and neighborhoods while stretching your legs on a good, healthy workout. But don’t worry, this isn’t a race! Our tour is designed to be leisurely and allows you to enjoy the sights of the city. This tour is available in both English and Dutch!
- Bike tour with licensed New York City tour guide
- Bike Rental
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
Prepare for the activity
Unlimited Biking – Brooklyn Bridge: 79 Chambers Street New York, NY 10007
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 15 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.