New York Highlights Fiets Tour (Dutch)
Explore the Manhattan Island of New York City on this comprehensive three hour guided bike tour that takes you from downtown Manhattan and up to Midtown. You’ll see and learn the history of iconic areas like Battery Park, the Hudson Greenway, and Madison Square Garden! This tour is conducted in Dutch!
About this activity
- Duration 3 hours
- Availability Starting time: 11:00 AM
- Languages Dutch
- Departure Point 79 Chambers Street New York, NY 10007
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before starts
- See the Hudson River and the iconic Statue of Liberty
- Bike through Little Italy, Chinatown, and Wall Street
- The modern and Magnificent Highline
- Explore Times Square, Billionaires Row, and the Empire State Building
New York City arguably has more great sights per mile than anywhere else in the world, so why not make the absolute most of it with a 3-hour, 9-mile bike adventure through the city that never sleeps? Your guide, a highly-rated, professionally-licensed New York City tour guide, will take you on one of the most exciting rides of your life. Starting right by the Brooklyn Bridge on the Manhattan side, the tour takes you to Battery Park, Little Italy, and Chinatown before riding up to Washington Square Park. From there, our guide will take you along the Hudson Greenway. See where Sully Sullenberger famously landed a plane on the Hudson. You will view the newly constructed Vessel and Highline, then bike toward Times Square, Madison Square Garden, and the Empire State Building!
There is so much to see in Manhattan. Let our tour guides give you a unique perspective of the city, combining excitement with education and adventure to form an unforgettable three hours. This tour of the city allows you to both see attractions and neighborhoods while stretching your legs on a good, healthy workout. But don’t worry, this isn’t a race! Our tour is designed to be leisurely and allows you to enjoy the sights of the city. This tour is available in both English and Dutch!
- Bike tour with licensed New York City tour guide
- Bike Rental
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
Prepare for the activity
Unlimited Biking – Brooklyn Bridge
79 Chambers Street New York, NY
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 15 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.