Private Central Park Pedicab Tour
Get a behind the scenes pedicab tour into one of the most iconic landmarks in New York City. Central Park is home to some of the most famous statues, most recognizable movie scenes, and most memorable proposals – and you’ll get to see them without having to exert energy!
$125/per pedicab for one hour. Please note each pedicab can fit up to 2-3 individuals.
About this activity
- Duration 1 hours
- Availability Starting time: Anytime 9AM-5PM
- Languages English
- Departure Point 56W 56th Street New York NY 10019 (Between 5th and 6th Avenue)
- No cancellation fees if cancelled 24 hours prior to tour date.
- Stroll along the shade of the American Elm Trees on Literary Walk
- Visit the Bethesda Fountain and Terrace for a lakeside view of the classic Central Park rowboats
- Visit the “Friends Fountain” at Cherry Hill
- Take in the skyline views on the 15 acres of Sheep Meadow
- Stop for a sing-a-long at Strawberry Fields and the John Lennon Memorial
Located in the heart of Manhattan, Central Park offers a peaceful mixture of lakes, forests, and trails along with amazing sculptures, architecture, and artistic renderings. Unlimited Biking’’s fleet of pedicabs is ready to show you the wonders of this iconic park that is full of manicured landscapes, bridges, and stunning views.
This guided tour takes about 1 hours, including various stops near essential attractions of Central Park while our guides provide in-depth narration of the park and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour.
Our tour is designed to be leisurely and allows you to enjoy the city, not race through it without seeing a single sight.
Some of the beautiful parts of the city you’ll get to see include:
Central Park, where the busy city meets the serene, expansive garden.
- Pedicab tour guide
- Pedicab Rental
Prepare for the activity
Unlimited Biking – 56W 56th Street New York, NY 10019 (between 5th and 6th avenue)
What to bring
- Email confirmation (mobile or physical) or ID
Know before you go
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time
- Please note each pedicab can fit up to 2-3 individuals comfortably
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.