Private Miami Bike Tour
Ride through best that Miami has to offer in this private guided tour. Unlimited Biking will work with you to make the ideal itinerary to explore this beautiful bike-friendly city. You can feel the ambience of Ocean Drive and Espanola Way district, which define the rich culture and history that make up South Beach.
About this activity
- Duration hours
- Availability Starting time: Custom time
- Languages English
- Departure Point 850 Washington Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before starts
- Explore Ocean Drive, one of the most famous strips of South Beach Miami
- Learn about the history of Versace and his influence on the city
- Snap pictures with the beautiful, pastel Art Deco buildings built back in the 30’s!
- Ride down Espanola Way district, Holocaust Memorial, and the Botanical Garden
Explore Miami the best way possible – by Bike!
Ride through all three historical districts and see the best that Miami has to offer in this two hour guided bike tour. In this beautiful bike-friendly city, you can feel the ambience of Ocean Drive and Espanola Way district, which define the rich culture and history that make up South Beach. This tour will take you through the Botanical Garden, Holocaust Memorial, and then down the beautiful bike path that leads to South Pointe Pier. Get insight into Miami and South Beach’s culture – including visiting the Versace Mansion, which is nestled amid the famous Art Deco hotels of Miami. Learn about Versace’s influence on the city and take beautiful photos with the pastel Art Deco buildings that date back to the early 1900’s. This leisurely bike tour is the best way to explore the city- like a local!
This guided tour takes about 2 hours, including various stops near essential attractions while our guides provide in-depth narration and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour.
Since this is a completely custom tour, we are able to take private requests as well. If there are any specific buildings you would like to see and learn about, please feel free to let us know as well.
- Bike tour with licensed tour guide
- Bike Rental
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour start time at Unlimited Biking – 850 Washington Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33139
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 15 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.