Private San Francisco Bike Tour
Explore San Francisco and Sausalito with this private scenic 3 hour guided bike tour that takes you over the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, with multiple photo opportunities all along the way. This intimate tour can be customized to focus on your interests and accommodate special requests that you may have!
About this activity
- Duration 3 hours
- Availability Starting time: Custom time
- Languages English
- Departure Point 757 Beach Street San Francisco, CA 94109
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before starts
- Depart from Fisherman’s Wharf to the start of the National Bike Path along the waterfront and head towards the bridge
- Bike along historic Fort Mason and over to scenic Crissy Fields and enjoy breathtaking views on this former U.S Army airfield
- Cycle over the 1.7 miles of the Golden Gate Bridge, stopping along the way for all the must get photos and amazing views
- Bike down the coast, into the sunny town of Sausalito
- Guests can either stay and explore Sausalito, or take the ferry back to Fisherman’s Wharf
San Francisco is famous for its scenic beauty and cultural attractions, with iconic landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge. A “must-do” while visiting the foggy city is biking the bridge into sunny Sausalito and taking the ferry back to Fisherman’s Wharf.
This private guided bike tour creates an intimate experience that is catered towards the group and what they want to see and do! Interested in fun, historical facts, movie references, hidden areas? Our knowledgeable guides are there to answer any questions and give you the best inside tips and secrets that most tourists do not know.
This guided tour takes about 3 hours, including various stops near essential attractions while our guides provide in-depth narration and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour. The tour begins at our Ghirardelli Square location right at Fisherman’s Wharf and takes you all along Fort Mason, Crissy Fields, the Presidio, through the Golden Gate Bridge, and into Sausalito. This beautiful ride gives you stunning views of the bridge – and gives you an unique perspective riding through the Golden City.
- Bike tour with licensed tour guide
- Bike Rental
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
Prepare for the activity
Unlimited Biking – 757 Beach Street San Francisco, CA 94109
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 15 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.