Private Sites by Segway Tour
Explore Washington DC’s iconic landmarks by riding all along the National Mall and Tidal Basin on one of the most unique ways to get around – via Segway! On this 2.5 hour private guided experience, guests will learn how to operate a Segway, as well as use it to see some of the most picturesque monuments, memorials and museums in Washington DC. This can be a fully customized tour- just let us know if you have any requests!
About this activity
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Availability Starting time: Custom time
- Languages English
- Departure Point 955 L'Enfant Plaza SW Washington DC 20024
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before starts
Start with a 30 min training session with your guide to learn the basics of riding
Ride along the entire length of the National Mall and circle the Tidal Basin
Stop along must-see sights like the U.S. Capitol, Supreme Court and Pennsylvania Avenue
Visit the Washington Monument, WWII Memorial and Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Take in your reflection in the reflecting pool at the foot of the Lincoln Memorial
Get trained to use a Segway, and use it to ride along the entire National Mall and Tidal Basin. You’ll hear all about the history, lore and latest happenings around D.C. Stop by some of the most iconic monuments, memorials, and museums that there is to offer.
This private guided Segway tour creates an intimate experience that is catered towards the group and what they want to see and do! Interested in fun, historical facts, movie references, hidden areas? Our knowledgeable guides are there to answer any questions and give you the best inside tips and secrets that most tourists do not know.
This guided tour takes about 2.5 hours, including various stops near essential attractions while our guides provide in-depth narration and stop for photo opportunities at famous sights and hidden gems throughout the tour. The first half hour is used to get each rider comfortable with their Segway. Our guide will give a mini-tutorial on how to use and operate each Segway, as well as show a safety procedures video. After that, guests will be on their way to visit sights such as the Lincoln Memorial, World War II Monument, Supreme Court, Veterans Memorial, Washington Monument, and more!
- Bike tour with licensed tour guide
- eBike Rental
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
Prepare for the activity
Unlimited Biking – 955 L’Enfant Plaza SW Washington DC 20024
Please Note: We are on the upper level of L’Enfant Plaza, across the street from US Postal Service Headquarters at 475 L’Enfant Plaza, directly behind the new Spy Museum and adjacent to the L’Enfant Hilton Hotel.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Guests must be 16+ to ride an eBike
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 8 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.
Review of: Private Sites by Segway Tour
A great way to see the sites. Segways are a lot of fun to ride and our tour guide was very knowledgeable. Highly recommend.
Review of: Private Sites by Segway Tour
I took this tour while visiting D.C. with a friend, and we really enjoyed it. Our guide, Cameron U., provided an excellent, fun experience. My friend and I had never been on a Segway before, and Cameron was a very patient and encouraging coach; we mastered it quickly, and the new experience enhanced the trip. The time was well spent seeing and learning about some of the most significant and interesting sites on the Mall. Cameron set a good pace, leaving us time to spend sufficient time at each sight, and I was impressed by his knowledge. He was also patient with our group but ensured we finished our tour in a timely manner. I highly recommend this tour, and thank you, Cameron, for a memorable experience!