Best of San Diego Electric Bike Tour
Join us for a 2.5 hour guided electric bike tour around the stunning city of San Diego! In Balboa Park, you will ride past and learn about the San Diego Zoo, the Spanish Village Art Center, and the famous Casa de Balboa. This city is perfect for animal lovers, beach enthusiasts, and outdoorsy folks! Our guides are happy to take plenty of pictures for you so you can cherish the memories.
About this activity
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Availability Starting time: 10:00 AM
- Languages English
- Departure Point 330 K Street San Diego, CA 92101
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before starts
- Learn the history of the Gaslamp Quarter before heading toward the beautiful views of the Embarcadero
- See all the downtown gems including the USS Midway, the Greatest Generation Walk, Tuna Pier and more!
- Explore all that Balboa Park has to offer like the Japanese Friendship Garden and Casa del Prado
- Boost your experience with an electric bike for a leisurely ride
Join us for a 2.5 hour guided electric bike tour around the stunning city of San Diego! You must be at least 16 to ride our pedal assist ebikes. Standard, non-electric bikes are not permitted on this tour on this tour.
Beginning from our store location, the first stop on this leisurely tour is the historic Gaslamp Quarter, established in the 1860s and redeveloped in the 1980s. From there, you’ll ride your pedal assist eBikes to the San Diego Bay, where you’ll learn the history of the USS Midway, Billionaire Row, and The Bob Hope Memorial. Our licensed tour guides will then lead you through Balboa Park, measuring just under five kilometers or 1,200 acres. In Balboa Park, you will ride past and learn about the San Diego Zoo, the Spanish Village Art Center, and the famous Casa de Balboa. This city is perfect for animal lovers, beach enthusiasts, and outdoorsy folks! Our guides are happy to take plenty of pictures for you so you can cherish the memories.
- Licensed tour guide
- eBike rental
- Basket/bike bag
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the Meeting Point fifteen minutes prior to the scheduled tour time. Unlimited Biking San Diego is located at 330 K Street San Diego, CA 92101
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Guests must be 16+ years of age to ride an ebike
- No guest under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- For safety reasons, we do not allow children’s attachments like trailers and tag-a-longs on tours or eBikes
- Please bring one government-issued photo ID to be retained as a deposit for all rentals and a credit card to be kept on file for the security of the bikes.