- Lunch Costs
The Delights of Brooklyn Bike Tour
Explore lower Manhattan, Chinatown, the Financial District, the Brooklyn Bridge, Williamsburg, DUMBO, Brooklyn Navy Yard, and more on this comprehensive 7 hour guided bike tour! Learn about the amazing history and development of a few of the most iconic neighborhoods that New York City has to offer, including getting a local tour of a microbrewery!
About this activity
- Duration 7 hours
- Availability Starting time: Saturdays, 10AM
- Languages English
- Departure Point 38 Park Row New York, NY, 10038
- No cancellation fees if cancelled 24 hours prior to tour date.
Ride through Lower East Side of Manhattan, now a very hip area with a thriving nightlife and plenty of quirks
Williamsburg, we visit one of the Big Apple’s truly underground microbreweries (where riders 21 and older can sample craft beers on tap)
A Hassidic “shtetl,” where the orthodox Jewish population still tries to live as it did before the Holocaust
Along to the Brooklyn Navy Yard, home of nearly 200 years of ship building history and the birthplace of scores of famous ships, from the Fulton Steam Frigate to the USS Maine
Explore DUMBO before pedaling over the Brooklyn Bridge to take in incredible views of the New York skyline and harbor
See some of New York City’s most famous sights while working up a sweat on this exciting sightseeing comprehensive bike tour. Beginning on the Lower East Side of Manhattan — once the most densely populated neighborhood in the world, now a very hip area with a thriving nightlife and plenty of quirks. In the high-end Bohemian neighborhood of Williamsburg, you’ll visit one of the Big Apple’s truly underground microbreweries (where rides 21+ can sample craft beers on tap).
As if traveling through time, we pass by the Brooklyn Navy Yard, site of early 200 years of ship building history and the birthplace of scores of famous shops, from the Fulton Steam Frigate to the USS Maine!
You will complete this tour and return to the 21st century as we ride to the now-posh neighborhood of Dumbo and, finally, pedal over the Brooklyn Bridge to take in the incredible views of the New York skyline and harbor.
- Bike tour with licensed New York City tour guide
- Bike Rental
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts 38 Park Row, between Beekman and Park Row.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 8 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.