- Lunch Costs
The Delights of Brooklyn Bike Tour
Explore lower Manhattan, Chinatown, the Financial District, the Brooklyn Bridge, Williamsburg, DUMBO, Brooklyn Navy Yard, and more on this comprehensive 7 hour guided bike tour! Learn about the amazing history and development of a few of the most iconic neighborhoods that New York City has to offer.
About this activity
- Duration 7 hours
- Availability Starting time: Saturdays, 10AM
- Languages English
- Departure Point 38 Park Row New York, NY, 10038
- No cancellation fees if cancelled 24 hours prior to tour date.
- Ride through the Lower East Side of Manhattan, now a very hip area with a thriving nightlife and plenty of quirks.
- Visit Williamsburg, Brookly and Domino Park, one of the Big Apple’s most amazing sites, where you’ll find yourself surrounded by all sorts of devices once used in the refining of sugar.
- Pedal to the Brooklyn Navy Yard neighborhood, home of nearly 200 years of ship building history and the birthplace of scores of famous ships from the Fulton Steam Frigate to the USS Maine
- Explore DUMBO, Brooklyn before pedaling across the Brooklyn Bridge to take in the incredible views of the New York skyline and harbor.
- Ride through the Williamsburg Bridge on your way back to Manhattan
See some of New York City’s most famous sights while working up a sweat on this exciting sightseeing comprehensive bike tour. Begin on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, once the most densely populated neighborhood in the world, now a very hip area with a thriving nightlife and plenty of quirks. We then delve into Brooklyn with the high-end trendy, and colorful neighborhood of Williamsburg we visit Domino Park, where the sugar refining industry of the past comes to life with all sorts of devices that surround us and play with our senses.
And if that is not enough, we see building sized street murals that you will swear must be photographs but are actually hand painted projects by local artists. From iconic bridges to waterfront views, and the coolest streets, this tour finds thrills for everyone as it balances serenity with excitement.
As we travel through time, we pass by the Brooklyn Navy Yard, site of nearly 200 years of ship building history and the birthplace of scores of famous ships, from the Fulton Steam Frigate to the USS Maine!
We complete our return to the 21st century as we ride to the now-posh neighborhood of CUMBO and finally pedal over the Brooklyn Bridge to take in incredible views of the New York skyline and harbor.
- Bike tour with licensed New York City tour guide
- Bike Rental
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts 38 Park Row, between Beekman and Park Row.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 8 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering if they are not fully vaccinated.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.