- Lunch Costs
The Sensational Park and Soul Bike Tour
Explore the Upper East Side of extravagant Manhattan, the cultural hub of Harlem and the iconic Central Park on this 5 hour comprehensive bike tour, including a stop to eat some soul food!
About this activity
- Duration 5 hours
- Availability Starting time: Sundays, 10AM
- Languages English
- Departure Point 56 West 56th Street New York NY 10019 (Between 5th and 6th avenue)
- No cancellation fees if cancelled 24 hours prior to tour date.
• Encounter the extravagant Plaza Hotel – lodging for NYC’s wealthiest visitors and residents
• Central Park explore over 800 acres of greenery and stop for a Beatles sing-along in Strawberry Fields, the John Lennon Memorial
• Cycle up to Harlem, one of the most important places for black history in America.
• Stop for a lunch break with some delicious Soul Food (food cost not included)
• Enjoy a poetry reading outside what was once the home of Langston Hughes
• Attend part of an authentic and exciting Sunday morning gospel service
See some of New York City’s most famous sights while working up a sweat on this exciting sightseeing comprehensive bike tour. This tour will start on the extravagant Upper East Side of Manhattan – where we’ll see the Plaza Hotel, which is the temporary and semi-permanent lodging for New York’s wealthiest visitors and residents (including Eloise – one of the most famous children’s book characters!)
Then we’ll ride through the magnificent Central Park, one of the most beautiful wonders that leaves visitors forgetting that they are in the middle of a bustling city. As we travel through the park, we’ll visit Strawberry Fields for a Beatles sing-a-long and explore various other sites rarely seen by tourists, including the only “beach” in Manhattan, a 3500-year-old obelisk, an $18-million lawn, and much, much more.
On to Harlem, one of the most important places for black history in America. Here, we attend part of an authentic Sunday morning gospel service! Other highlights include a poetry reading outside what was once the home of Langston Hughes, and a visit to a former synagogue that is now a major Black church.
- Bike tour with licensed New York City tour guide
- Bike Rental
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Illustrated Map
Prepare for the activity
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts 56W 56th Street, between 5th and 6th avenue, New York NY 10019
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Please note, all guests must be able to ride their own bike.
- Group size of maximum 8 people
- Please note, attachments such as double trailers and tag-a-long bikes are not permitted on the tour for the safety reasons.
- Please note, no customer under the age of 18 will be given a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present.
- All staff and guests entering the store will be required to wear a face mask or face covering if they are not fully vaccinated.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit of guests allowed into each location at one time, dependent on the space.