Get a large group of friends out to celebrate the bride-to-be with bike rentals, guided tours, and more in Brooklyn, lower Manhattan and beyond.
Is it just us, or did it seem like everyone got engaged after a year like 2020? As wedding festivities get underway, people are looking for fun, safe ways to celebrate with their friends and families in larger groups. If you’re planning a bachelorette party and looking for laid-back ways to explore New York City, Unlimited Biking can help you plan a seamless day out with bachelorette bike tours and rentals.
Here are some of our favorite ways to explore more for your bachelorette weekend.
For the foodie
When it comes to New York City, there’s never a shortage of good eats, especially in Brooklyn. Bike across the Brooklyn Bridge and explore Brooklyn Heights at your own pace, or take a guided tour to get the most of the area’s dining and shopping scene.
- Explore DUMBO’s variety of restaurants and eateries with visits to the more laid-back River Cafe, veggie-forward Westville DUMBO, and swankier spots such as Sugarcane Raw Bar & Grill.
- Pizza lovers shouldn’t skip the classics like Grimaldi’s and Juliana’s!
- Key Lime Pie may be known as a special treat in the Keys, but it actually originated in NYC in the 1930s. Grab a bite of Steve’s Key Lime Pie at Red Hook in Bushwick.
- For those who love nostalgia, don’t miss a chance to sit at Tom’s Diner; or grab a Nathan’s hot dog, a Coney Island staple.
- Do it for the ‘gram: Head to Park Slope for the rainbow bagel at the Bagel Store.
For the art and fashion lover
Harlem is a perfect spot to take your time enjoying food, art, and shopping. Memorable shopping destinations are seemingly everywhere.
- 125th St and Malcom Shabazz Market are filled with a large variety of vendors.
- Revolution and Sisters Uptown are landmark bookstores.
- Harlem Underground, Harlem Haberdashery, and Hats by Bunn are some of the best options for cutting-edge fashion.
- Some of the city’s most enriching museums can be found Uptown, such as The Studio Museum, The National Jazz Museum, and Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture.
- Harlem has long been renowned as the city’s premier destination for live jazz, thanks to mainstays such as Minton’s, Showman’s, The Cotton Club, Ginny’s, Bill’s Place, Paris Blues, and Lenox Lounge.
- Try Zoma for Ethiopian, Safari for Somali, New Ivoire for Ivorian, Accra for Ghanian, and Pikinie for Senegalese.
For the nature lover
Make a day of it along the 4-mile stretch of the Hudson River Greenway with bike-friendly paths, and plenty of fun stops that range from miniature golf to serene parks.
- Unlimited Biking can arrange a ton of fun activities from scavenger hunts to guided tours along the Greenway.
- Lock up your bikes and head out on the river in kayaks or on paddleboards.
- Grab a glass on City Winery’s waterfront patio at Pier 57 in the Meatpacking District.
- Make up your own DIY tour to see public art spaces like Day’s End, Stonefield Landscape Sculpture, the Serpentine Structures, and more.
- Pack some picnics, or let Unlimited Biking plan one for you, at the Pier 45 Lawn, Clinton Cove, and the 14th Street Park Lawn, among others.
- Park your bikes and shop at Chelsea Market for small bites, antiques, and local art.
- See one of the largest U.S. art installations of 2021, called Day’s End at Hudson River Park, across from the Whitney Museum
Plan Your Bachelorette Party Today
Unlimited Biking can arrange private, custom tours to entertain everyone in your group. You will receive special group discounts for 15 people (or more) on our high-quality Cannondale rental bikes and expert-guided tours. We’re here to help you enjoy more, and explore more, during your bachelorette party!